In Lobby B of the Convention Center, you'll find the Restaurant & Concierge Desk. Staffed with "in-the-know" San Diego specialists, they can give you directions to anywhere in the city and countless insider tips on how to make the best use of your free time. Feel free to browse through a variety of menus to some of the region's best restaurants available at the desk. The staff can quickly make restaurant reservations for you, or you can use direct-dial phones to connect you with the restaurant of your choice. Your plans will be made in no time.
Concierge staff can help you with:
- Making reservations at the hottest restaurants
- Suggesting the best places and deals on food, entertainment and transportation
- Providing easy-to-follow directions to anywhere in the city
- Directing you to the coolest nightclubs in the Gaslamp and elsewhere
- Advance ticket sales for many popular attractions including whale watching, museums and dinner cruises
- Recommending attractions and activities to match your time and temperament
The Activity Display
Looking for something fun to do on a free afternoon or evening? Look no further than the area opposite the Restaurant & Concierge Desk in Lobby B where you will find an informational display showcasing San Diego's best attractions, shopping and dining.
To contact the Concierge staff immediately, e-mail Laurie Peters, Convention Services Manager.